Things are progressing nicely. I can't believe I am spending nearly all of my time writing. I have so many ideas in my head, so many stories and characters and plots, notes jotted down everywhere. The ideas are flowing, and I feel I have to get it all out of me while I can.
People ask me what my genre is. Hmmmm. I've written, and am writing, in so many genres that I don't know what my focus will be. I don't know where I fit best. I know where each story belongs, but I don't know where I belong. I've written some children's stories (young children); I've written a bit of romance; I'm working on a mainstream fiction piece that I'm hoping will be my big break.
Until then, I'm writing my blog, I'm entering writing contests, and most importantly: I am writing. Every day, making chances to write morning, noon and night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment